简介： CATIA设计，有装配图和零件图，附IGS STEP格式。
Composite ceramic brakes concept
The main objective of composite ceramic brakes is to reduce weight, the number of brakes per axle, as well as provide stable friction from very high speeds and all temperatures. A carbon-fibre-reinforced ceramic process now is used in various forms for automotive.
• Are used in high-performance cars;
• 330 mm diameter, internally vented and cross-drilled;
• Stable friction from very high speeds and all temperatures;
• The high heat tolerance and mechanical strength;
• 35 % weight reduction over iron discs;
• Aluminum 6 piston calipers;
• 3 control inlets.